Any deer hunter will appreciate this pen. This pen has one cool feature after another.
- the tip end features an engraving of an authentic trophy deer mount, emulating the type of scrollwork found on sought after bolt-action rifles
- the clip also has deer mount with a sight scope
- the body of the pen is made of authentic deer antler or exotic wood
- the antique pewter finish brings out all of the details in this beautiful pen
- Smooth writing performance with a black Parker style refill
Using your Deer Hunter Bolt Action pen:
- Slide the bolt action handle and push to the side to lock the refill in the advanced position. To retract, slide the bolt out of the locked position and it will automatically spring up.
- To replace the refill, simply unscrew the rose gold tip (and be careful not to lose the spring)