The Statesman fountain pen is for discriminating buyers.
- A striking contrast in metals: brilliant Rhodium plating surrounds the 22k gold hand-cast engraved insets on the cap and barrel ends
- Your pen is guaranteed to be a one of a kind masterpiece. Each is made with unique, beautiful wood burls and finished with 10+ coats of hand-applied CA (super) glue. This protects the pen and adds depth to the finish. We then wet polish each pen to 12,000 grit. The result is a glossy, smooth finish that’s as close to perfect as we can get.
- Each pen features a top quality German-made two-tone medium point nib with an iridium point for smooth writing and dependable ink flow.
- A refillable ink pump is included, enabling you to use the ink of your choice.
The Statesman is designed for use without the cap attached. This will enable you to enjoy effortless writing and the perfect balance designed into this pen. We suggest you set the cap upright on your desk and show it off!
Statesman Fountain Pen Specifics:
- length: closed is 5.125″; open with cap off is 4.875″
- weight: with cap on is 1.8 ounces; with cap off is 1.0 ounce
- width: cap is 0.6″; pen body is 0.5″
- to access the ink pump or cartridge, unscrew the writing end of the pen from the pen body